Wednesday, March 20, 2013

succulent party

Walked around Union Square market today and found a couple flower/plant vendors. I can never not stop by one of these. 






Adromischus leuophyllus (I think) - I wish there were an easier name for this... 
This plant is called Kalanchoe "Frosty Purple" 


Gollum Jade plant with a bonus friend that fell off from another plant. I'm hoping that it's a baby burrow's tail because I've been wanting it for a while. 


Lastly, the lady at the lavender stand gave me one... and it reminds me of France. My friend and I did a 4 hour tour of lavender fields, which was excessive and lavender is forever embedded into my brain. You know, just in case I forgot what lavender smelled like I took this one. 


Happy first day of Spring!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment