Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday things


Baby spider that I potted a few days ago in one of my favorite pots from Anthropologie that I got for $5! 



I propagated this snake plant some time last year. Started off with 3 cuttings and now it has a ton of new leaves. It is a very slow growing plant though. zzzzzz.


Taking a walk through my neighborhood and found these new blooms. The flowers look like little bells. Don't know what they're called though. 



Planting my white/yellow plumeria cutting today. The red one rotted so I freaked out and decided I need to plant all of them. I thought my pink one was rotting so I cut it in half.... bad move. It wasn't rotting so I have to wait for it to dry before I do anything with it. I apologized to it, I felt so bad.

You live an you learn...

No comments:

Post a Comment